1. If the weather is wet, users can use your dehumidifier or desiccant to baby your love book and bookcase.
2. Books with heavy weight and large opening should be placed on the lower layer of the bookcase as much as possible to avoid the excessive volume of the bookcase partition, and the “top-heavy” can easily lead to the instability of the bookcase. Carefully collide, the bookcase has the possibility of falling over.
3. Large or heavy books, it is best to place the lower layer of the bookcase, which is easier to take.
4. Try to avoid bumping during transportation to prevent surface damage and cause the cabinet to rust.
5. Handle with care, keep it level, and keep a certain distance from the wall.
6. Place the ground to keep it dry and prevent moisture and alkalizing. Avoid contact with acid-base liquids to prevent the cabinet from being corroded.
7. Keep the surface of the cabinet clean. If the surface is not clean, wipe it with a cleanser and wipe it off with a dry cloth.
8. Switch the cabinet door and drawers lightly and gently to avoid violent impact.
9. Do not hit the cabinet with hard objects, and do not use sharp objects to mark the surface.
10. Pay attention to the use of air conditioners. Do not switch the air conditioner frequently to cause the indoor dry humidity to change continuously.
- Closer Cooperation, Better Achievement-Indonesi...
- OPPEIN New Showroom Will Warmly Open In Moscow,...
- Report From 6th Anniversary Celebration Of Mala...
- Store Retail TV Floor Mesh Work Banner Display ...
- The Role Of The Wine Rack
- Nightstand Cabinet Maintenance Skills